Snohomish County Real Estate Guide
About Bob Chapman
This About Bob Chapman page describes my qualifications and commitment as a Snohomish County real estate broker
Honesty and integrity are the minimum qualifications for a successful Realtor® and real estate professional. I must also be loyal at all times when representing a client and to disclose any conflicts of interest, now or in the future. To disclose any known material facts regarding a property or transaction to all parties.
Real Estate is exciting! I enjoy what I do – Helping people realize their dreams of real estate ownership. I work very hard for clients that are loyal to me.
Real estate sales is my full time career. I must make and keep “satisfied” clients in order to make a living and provide for my families needs.
- Short Sale Specialist. Either representing Seller’s or Buyer’s;
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®;
- Managing Broker and Assistant manager for Windermere Real Estate/Lake Stevens, Inc.;
- Washington State Certified Real Estate Education Instructor;
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service – Purchase and Sale Agreement Forms Class instructor for Windermere Real Estate Education department;
- New agent trainer for Windermere Real Estate/Lake Stevens, Inc.;
- Past member of the Board of Directors for the Snohomish County Camano Island Association of Realtors®;
- Past president of the Moses Lake/Othello Association of Realtors®;
- Served over six years as a Moses Lake, WA city council member;
- I have appeared before many governmental agencies giving testimony for protection of private property rights.
- I have more than sixteen and one-half years of professional real estate expertise.
DO YOU KNOW A REALTOR® THAT YOU WOULD USE OR RECOMMEND – IF NOT, I WOULD LIKE TO BE THAT REALTOR®!
I ALWAYS HAVE TIME FOR YOUR REFERRALS!
Search: Snohomish County Real Estate